Our Terms And Conditions contained herein, govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. These Terms apply to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms And Conditions.
| License to use website
What’s Vaping and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website and all such rights are reserved.
Please note you are restricted from the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Where information is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be done so within your organisation.
| Links to Other Websites
We link to external websites in good faith, but it’s your responsibility to decide on their accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness.
When we link to external websites and applications they use (ie Facebook, YouTube) we are not endorsing or recommending any related material, products or services. You are responsible for being aware of the organisation hosting websites you visit.
The contents of the ‘Whats Vaping’ website, such as text, graphics, images and other material created by us or obtained from our licensors and other materials contained on our website are for information purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your Medical Practitioner with any questions you may have.
We are the owners of the information collected on this Website. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future.